The church was founded in 1605 by the Brotherhood of the Holy Rosary.
In the interior are some precious paintings of the 17th century Bolognese school: the great altarpiece of the "Mysteries of the Rosary" and the "Assumption" of Alessandro Tiarini, "St. John the Baptist" and "St. Peter Martyr" of Francesco Albani, the "St. Vincent Ferrer" by Ubaldo Gandolfi and "St. Rose of Lima" by Gian Battista Caccioli from Budrio.
The church has a spacious front portico with three arches dating to the last decade of the seventeenth century.
Today the former convent is a nursing home for the elderly.
- Art & Culture