Discover the Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum (Museo Ferruccio Lamborghini) and the exhibition dedicated to the history of his mythical automobile production. The Museum is just few kilometers from the city center of Bologna, at the heart of the Motor Valley.
The Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum opened in 2014 in one of Lamborghini's former industrial facilities in Funo di Argelato as a place dedicated to the memory of the genius entrepreneur and of his innovative and designer engineering creations. Inside, you can discover his entire production: from the Carioca tractors with which he set up his first company in 1947 and the leading models designed in the 1950s, 60s and 70s to the mythical Miura SV.Enjoy a journey into car history, reliving the pivotal moments for the company set up by the genius that was Ferruccio Lamborghini.
Full price: € 15,00 p/person
Reduced: € 10,00 p/person (university students with university card; teachers accompanying school classes; over 65; children from 6-14; bus drivers; tourist guides, interpreters)
Free: under 5
- Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum Ticket
Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum's Reception, Strada provinciale 4 Galliera Sud, 319, 40050 Casette di Funo BO
How to get:
The Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum is located a few kilomiters from the center of Bologna and is easily accessible:
- By bus, from Bologna coach station Bologna Autostazione, Piazza XX Settembre, close to Bologna train station: bus line 97 Lame (approx. 30 min.) The museum is located about 2 minutes walk from the bus stop: Zona Industriale Larghe. You can check timetables on the Bologna Tper website.
- By car, the Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum is easily reachable thanks to its closeness to the motorway A13 Bologna-Padova (exit Bologna Interporto). After the toll, turn right, enter road SP3 and continue for 3 km. Turn right at the street signs Bologna/Galliera/Funo/S. Giorgio di Piano and at crossroads turn left towards road Strada Provinciale 4 Galliera. After about 1 km, the museum is on the left.
- By train, a railway station is only 15-minute walk from the Museum. Route Bologna-Ferrara-Venezia is operated by Trenitalia (stops Funo-Centergross). For further information, please see: www.trenitalia.com. You can arrive at Bologna Central Station via Frecciarossa or Italo trains and reach the Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum by taxi. The AV train takes only 60 minutes from Milan, 40 from Florence and 1 hour and 15 minutes from Venice to reach the Museum.
Tourist services selling is managed by Bologna Welcome Incoming Travel AgencyShow more
- Explore the Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum in the heart of the Motor Valley
- Discover the genius of Ferruccio Lamborghini
- Admire the models that marked the history of Lamborghini
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Art & Culture
- Sport & Motors