Where: Via Garibaldi, 35 - 40054 Budrio (BO)
The Teatro Consorziale of Budrio, built in 1672 by Paolo Sgarzi, a rich native man, became property of the local council in 1802. After the Napolenic dominion, the theatre passed into the hands of the "Consorzio dei Partecipanti" (a form of labourers' cooperative), from which its current name derives.
The theatre provides 2 meeting rooms, with a maximun capacity in the largest room of 500 seats.
Since December 2018, the Theatre has been temporarily closed.
Ph. +39 051 6928244
Fax +39 051 801300
Managing director: Giordano Cola
Mice contact: Giordano Cola
Number of meeting rooms: 2
Total capacity: 600
Capacity of the major hall: 500
Opening period: from October to June
Standard, ISDN and ADSL phone lines
Last update: 29-01-2019