Where: Via delle Pieve, 44 - 40055 Castenaso (BO)
In Marano - a hamlet a few kilometres far from Castenaso - there is the Pieve of San Geminiano, a rural church with a baptistery whose origins date back to the 12th century.
Completely destroyed in the 16th century by the troops of Cesare Borgia, called the Valentino, it was finally rebuilt in neo-Romanesque style in 1929, preserving the 16th-century bell-tower.
Ph. 0039 051 6060105
URP - Public Relations Office
Address: Piazza Bassi 1 - 40055 Castenaso (BO)
Ph: 0039 051 60.59.243 | 248 | 298
Toll free number: 0039 800 479 595
Mon, Wed and Fri 8am-1.30pm
Thu 8am-1pm, 2pm-6pm
Last update: 11-07-2019