Public park, free entry.
Parco della Chiusa has 4 main entrances:
1) peatonal access near the San Martino Church, where via Panoramica crosses the path of Bregoli;
2) car access (only authorized vehicles) in via Panoramica 24, at the intersection with vicolo De Santi;
3) entrance through the footbridge along Strada Lungoreno (at the bottom of via Ronzani);
4) entrance with parking in via di Monte Albano - via di San Luca, Comune di Bologna.
More peatonal entrances:
• from the paths that descend fron the ridge of the Colle della Guardia, one of which is the path of Bregoli;
• from via Baracca and via Fermi in Casalecchio di Reno;
• from the right bank of the Reno river, along the path coming from Sasso Marconi that starts in via Cavaioni.
Monday, Thursday and Friday 16-19, Saturday and Sunday 9-13 and 16-19 (Summer: April 1st-October 31st)
Monday, Thursday and Friday 14-17, Saturday and Sunday 10-13 and 14-17 (Winter: November 1st-March 31st)
Servizio Verde e Sostenibilità ambientale - Biodiversità
Via Guido Rossa, 1/3 Tel 0039 051 598273 - 5